• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale I need Money!! Please Help! 22 Incredible Domains Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameTower

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
2,886
Reaction score
0
979.biz 5/1/2003 11:49:08 PM Sat 05/01/2004
bashs.com 4/14/2003 12:39:00 AM Wed 04/14/2004
bidcube.com 4/12/2003 1:18:00 PM Mon 04/12/2004
colthost.com 4/12/2003 12:32:00 PM Mon 04/12/2004
databold.com 4/5/2003 12:12:00 AM Mon 04/05/2004
equalhost.com 4/16/2003 4:24:00 PM Fri 04/16/2004
hostbody.com 4/18/2003 1:34:00 AM Sun 04/18/2004
hostcore.net 3/10/2003 3:08:00 PM Wed 03/10/2004
hostcube.net 4/4/2003 11:47:00 PM Sun 04/04/2004
hostpunch.com 4/16/2003 4:23:00 PM Fri 04/16/2004
jrmedia.biz 2/27/2003 10:32:00 PM Fri 02/27/2004
maindisk.com 4/2/2003 4:29:00 PM Fri 04/02/2004 Retail Worth 100+
MiscHost.com 4/4/2003 11:46:00 PM Sun 04/04/2004
olympicball.com 4/16/2003 4:24:00 PM Fri 04/16/2004
paydrive.com 4/4/2003 11:47:00 PM Sun 04/04/2004
reallyloose.com 4/18/2003 1:34:00 AM Sun 04/18/2004
securesaving.com 4/18/2003 1:34:00 AM Sun 04/18/2004
startmypage.com 4/2/2003 Fri 04/02/2004 Retail Worth $100+
sureproof.com 4/18/2003 1:34:00 AM Sun 04/18/2004
threepointer.net 4/14/2003 12:37:00 AM Wed 04/14/2004
worldpager.com 4/16/2003 4:24:00 PM Fri 04/16/2004 Retail Worth $100 +

also included
listpages.com Retail Worth $100+

Please send offers over $350
you can pm them to me or post here.

I am only ripping myself off as I seriously need a lot of money to pay off some things. Otherwise I would not be considering offers this low. Originally, I was looking for over $1500 which was a fair deal even

All the Hosting Domains can easily sell at $35+ a piece with time at www.webhostingtalk.com

I will be accepting offers until next Friday Night.

Thanks for your time.

And I will not except any trade unless it is something out of the ordinary like 888.com :laugh:

So if its not something like that, don't even bother offering it, as I need to pay for a lot of stuff and I dont have the money.

Anyways, just post your offers here and I will get back to you.
 
come on guys
this is disgustingly cheap and no offers?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom