• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I need some advice A.S.A.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone.....

My first post with my new uprgaded member ship, I'm going to put up 2 domains for sale. And have them at hostway, I know I will have to call and/or email them to get them transfered.

This is the first time I'll have to transfer any domains, and need to know how I do it. And do I start the transfer from hostway, or does the new owner start it from his own domain host. And if I start it, what info will I need and do I start it from hostway, or from the new owners domain host.

I really need to know how the transfers are done, so I can let the new owner know ahead of time. How it will be transfered to them, I like to inform the buyer very clearly on it. So there is no shocks to the buyer, incase they don't know anything about it. Being able to be clear with the buyer, will help make sure everything goes good for both of us.

A fast Step by step, of what I will need to do and info I'll need. And what the buyer will need to do and give me, would be a great help to me. And who does what, and the different ways to do it. I only ever transfered my own domain, from enom to hostway. This is different though, as it must be transfered to and where the buyer wants.

Thank For Any Info, A Head Of Time! :) Tim
 
just post ur name for sale. see if the buyer will agree to ur price..and then comes the transfer
 
I'm going to be doing a ebay auction with them, I want the info to help me make the auction up. Thanks! Tim
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom