• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers I****.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henny

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I****.org Good short name, easily remembered.

Auction - Starting bid $30.00 had 40 typeins last month.

No BIN yet


Free push from GD.

Help, my domain is starred out? Does an admin fix this for us? Or did I screw up the way I posted ?

The starred out letters are (f) (u) (c) (k) , thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom