• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed I really need some .mobi advise. I am old school. lol

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monstermania

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
Hi, I could really use some .mobi advise. I have been in the domain game for 10 years but I do not really mess with a whole lot of new extensions.

I went ahead and picked up 5 .mobi names.

PokerCell.mobi

iWIRE.mobi

BackFlip.mobi

mp3d.mobi

VDOpoker.mobi

I am thinking about starting offers at $100 each for these. Am I in the right ballpark. Thanks so much.
 
Your price is fair but I think iWire is worth more... many applications.
good luck, zen.
 
mp3d.mobi. Like this one. Keep it for a year or so and then list somewhere (@Sedo :greenconfused: imxo)
 
nice names, but just so you know...there ARE many one word .mobi's left
 
Well I listed mp3dl and dlmp3 a few days ago for $50 each on a few forums with no bites just as an example
 
not too sure about those, I think beside the iWire those might be a hard sale, for those others you really need mobi to take off big to make back the regfee
 
hold on to them for one year. Im getting antsy and may sell some of mine shortly. I know its hard not to sell them...
 
tbh they're not great, but in my humble opinion pokercell is the best one.
hold onto that one & see what happens. if you get $50/$60 each for the rest by flipping, you've done ok.
Pred ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom