• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I Resign

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernTn

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2005
Messages
2,025
Reaction score
0
To Dnforum.com Members,

I today, officially resign from my position as Moderator. After I was recommended by the old moderating team for this position months ago, I have to say I no longer can contribute to the staff like I have been. *And thanks again to you guys*

It has been fun. Handling numbers of problems via reported threads and private messages and spending up to 10+ hours a day on the forum avg, I can no longer do so.


I'll still be around from time to time, responding to threads with my opinions and my experience in whatever that thread may be.. etc etc

Thanks for the time!

PS. During my months as moderator, I only made about 2 enemies :rapture: lol.. *Sense of humor*

thanks
 
Shame to see you going as the announcement about new Admins & Moderators has just been out.
You have done a great job and I can understand that spending that amount of time daily on the forum is asking too much.

Again,
THANK YOU for your dedication.
 
Jermaine: thanks for all you gave to this forum, I look forward to chatting with you as a normal member and not one of those stuck up mods :wink:
 
Jermaine: thanks for all you gave to this forum, I look forward to chatting with you as a normal member and not one of those stuck up mods :wink:


haha, I wasn't one of those :teeth_smile:
 
haha, I wasn't one of those :teeth_smile:

I can only ask myself 'why?, why?'. It's really a pity when we move to a new era and 2 of the best people taking care of the forum are quitting. dear dear.. anyway Good luck ST!
 
Thanks For All Your Work And Dedication STN. U have been a great Admin.

WOW only 2 people think u as enemy!!!
 
Since it is your decision to quit your post, I wish you all the best in your new endeavours!! I hope you will remain an active member of the forum like before!!
 
So you and Scorpio? Something going on in the background we all don't know about? :ok:
 
Most prob is new and lengthly committments involved with a paid crew on board? i guess so..
 
Thanks For All Your Work And Dedication STN. U have been a great Admin.


Thanks Scorp.. Same to you!

Ian said:
Since it is your decision to quit your post, I wish you all the best in your new endeavours!! I hope you will remain an active member of the forum like before!!

You can count on it!

Time for bed now.. I gotta break the habit of staying up to 4am in the morning :whip:
 
Good Luck STN!

And Thanks :crazy:
 
It's a pity to see two good mods retire. Anyway, you have your reasons and I'd like to thank you for your contribution to the forum! Looking forward to seeing you around as a "normal" member.
 
Southern, you still won't be able to sleep and you will be here on the board :)

Sorry to see you step down as mod , excellent job, and thanks!

DNjet
 
Wow!

And too am shocked to see another quality member step down.

Am I correct in assuming Mods are volunteers and Admins are paid?

See you on the boards SouthernTn -_-
 
Am I correct in assuming Mods are volunteers and Admins are paid?
As far as I know, full-time admins are paid and mods are volunteers, yes.
 
thanks for all that u have done so far as as a mod to Dnforum.
 
Thank you. The mods deserve our respect.
Being a mod is hard work, long hours spent for no pay and little gratitude.
You even get to make a few enemies without asking :dizzy:
Not always a rewarding task. Been there seen it done it :greenwink:
 
Good luck man!!!, thanks for everything you've done as a moderator, it has been a job well done ;)
 
Good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future.
From what I have seen, you've been a great mod. Thanks for that :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom