• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I started a new forum need help from people with experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguelmateos

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2006
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Ok so I have a domain that I think is decent ############# and I bought vbulletin and vbseo and paid for a design bought some traffic on adbrite and started posting was getting about 100 webmasters a day visiting the site but haven't seemed to be able to get any webmasters to join the forum

the site is at
##########################

I would really like to build this into a good sized community is there anyone here who would like to go in partners with me that has done this and knows what to do or someone who can give me tips pointers advice tell me what I am doing wrong ect... what ever any and all help is very appreciated

please help :)
 
Give me reasons why i should join, and theres your answer
 
basically the reason I was going for is another place where online and offline business owners can come together socialize , help each other and buy and sell there online and offline business there are already sites that do all this I am sure but never hurts to have another place to to network with both online and offline like minded people and never hurts to have another place to buy and sell your domains or websites or offline business's, or side services like programing , hosting, webdesign ect....

can you give me a few ideas of why you would like to join another forum or not maybe I can implement them

oh P.S. I will be adding 10 great scripts for SEO they will be free tools you can use from the site I will have them up this week so there is another reason to at least visit the site every now and then to use the free tools or maybe I will make the tools only availiable to members to get people to join what do you think should I allow everyone to use them or only registered ussers
 
I just added15 free SEO tools there is one reason to at least visit the site
 
There are already tons of webmaster forums out there one is DNforum which can be considered a webmaster forum.
 
I guess I should not say webmaster forum but business forum for both offline and online business people again I know there are already webmaster forums and business forums but again I don't think that there is no room for more places to socialize to network and to buy and sell your business/sites/domains

and the free tools are just a bonus
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom