• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I will be leaving this forum for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
3,116
Reaction score
8
Having taken care of my last outstanding issues here, I will be leaving this forum for a while, hopefully not more than 1-2 months.

As much as I hate to do that, it is eating up too much of my time and right now I have to deal with more important things in my life.

To those that will need me for anything, I'll still be around every once in a while and you can reach me at petrosch (at) seznam.cz

Best,
Petros
 
Say it ain't so...Your insight is invaluable.
 
Take care of yourself Petros...will see you when you come back
 
Ahh, don't give us that 'too busy' BS - you're just going on a long, expensive vacation, aren't ya???

What is it Petros, 150' yacht around the Med, or a fortnight in Vegas blowing some PPC money?
...

Best of luck with what you're doing, and see you back soon!

Jas
 
Good Luck Petros!!

See u when u get back!!

Tony
 
All the best Petros! You going to do a few dissections? :-)
 
Its been a pleasure meeting you Petros and all the best in your endeavours. Family first. Domains later.

Of course, a nice long relaxing vacation is also a good thing. See you back here.
 
Yes indeed, hope to see you soon back on this board. Good luck
 
Has he gone yet.....can we start to talk about him now?








;)
 
Ahh, don't give us that 'too busy' BS - you're just going on a long, expensive vacation, aren't ya???

What is it Petros, 150' yacht around the Med, or a fortnight in Vegas blowing some PPC money?

:D
All the best Petros! You going to do a few dissections?

Thank god I'm done with those, just the oral left, but that's the hard part:)

Not going on vacation guys I wish I were. Soon I will have very important exams in my university and many things depend on the outcome, and frankly I haven't got one more minute to waste. The laptop in front of me with DNF loaded in the browser does not help at all :D

I decided to give everything a break for now. So see you around when I come back, and thank you all for the comments:)

Has he gone yet.....can we start to talk about him now?

I'll be lurking so watch it :D
 
Petrosc, you will miss us.

Good luck with the exams.
 
Having taken care of my last outstanding issues here, I will be leaving this forum for a while, hopefully not more than 1-2 months.

As much as I hate to do that, it is eating up too much of my time and right now I have to deal with more important things in my life.

To those that will need me for anything, I'll still be around every once in a while and you can reach me at petrosch (at) seznam.cz

Best,
Petros

Come back soon Petros.
You are a top bloke.
Good luck with your Doctor work.
Cheers :cool:

:D


Thank god I'm done with those, just the oral left, but that's the hard part:)

Funny, i've always enjoyed the oral part. :smilewinkgrin: :-#: LOL
 
Hope to see you back here very, very soon.

Bill
 
Take care, Petros!
Talk soon, dont forget to enjoy life :)
 
All the best Petro. I value your opinion highly on this forum. Your input will be missed.
 
i dont think its gonna be easy leaving domaining for a few months.
well good luck with your studies
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom