• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I will be leaving this forum for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the time you dedicated to us. Good luck.
 
Best of luck with your exams.

Let's see if you stay away from snap as well :)
 
Good luck Petros!
Smash the exams and come back soon... :)
 

petrosc
DNF Addict

petrosc's Avatar DNF Verified Member

Name: Petros
Last Online: Today 11:32 PM

and its just like 11.42 here so for 10 minutes he is gone
 
Good luck Petros. I was there recently and I know how it feels to have exams!
 
I will be leaving also for 1-2 months on a pers or rather business trip to the Czech Republic, anybody want to contact me, my email is raider (at) seznam.cz

Petros is going to be very busy, so try not to contact him too much OK?....;)
 
I will be leaving also for 1-2 months on a pers or rather business trip to the Czech Republic, anybody want to contact me, my email is raider (at) seznam.cz

Petros is going to be very busy, so try not to contact him too much OK?....;)

may be you can be his secretary until he returns back? so that he doesnt have to worry too much about leaving the forums?
just my 2 cents
 
I will be leaving also for 1-2 months on a pers or rather business trip to the Czech Republic, anybody want to contact me, my email is raider (at) seznam.cz

Petros is going to be very busy, so try not to contact him too much OK?....;)
Isn't Petros in the CR too ? :)
Enjoy your stay, hope you will enjoy Prague and pay a visit to the Karlštejn castle if you have the time :cool:
 
Raider is there a possibility of a merging of portfolios here? :?:

Only joking. Have a great time. :)
 
I was only teasing, really wish I was going to the CR.....Fact is, I think Petros is the hottest looking guy on this Forum...If I was to fool around, it would be with him. :blush:
 
I was only teasing, really wish I was going to the CR.....Fact is, I think Petros is the hottest looking guy on this Forum...If I was to fool around, it would be with him. :blush:

Aren't you married RG?? :smilewinkgrin:
...
YOU KNOW I "feel your pain" more than ANYONE on this forum Petros!!! :yes:
Path sucks!!! :lol:
...
Best of luck P!!! :)

Peter
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom