Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I won $500,000 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
E.A.A.S Lottery Headquarters:
Customer Service
580 N. Tenth Street
Sacramento, CA 85914

Euro - Afro American Sweepstake Lottery
an Affiliate of Foundmoney International
Arena Complex Km 18 Route de Rufisque
I.P.P Award Dept.
Dakar, Senegal.

Ref: *******
Batch: ******
Date: 02-11-18

WINNING NOTIFICATION:
We happily announce to you the draw of the Euro - Afro American Sweepstake Lottery International programs held on the 15th of November 2002 in Dakar Senegal. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: ********** with! Serial number ****** drew the winning:******* which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in cash credited to file KPC/9080118308/02.This is from a total cash prize of US $ 25 Million dollars, shared amongst the first Fifty (50) lucky winners in this category.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon.

In view of this, your US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) would be released to you by our bank.

Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.
All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 companies. This promotion takes place annually.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements. Please be warned.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:
Dr. George Golesis King
Foundmoney Int.
Tel: +31-6255-21-693
Fax: +31-6-418-953-34
Email: [email protected]

Please be informed that all winning must be claimed on or before 19th December 2002, as unclaimed funds would be transferred to 2003 sweepstake.

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with us or our designated agent.

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program. Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

Sincerely,
Ms. Peggy Williams
Dakar, Senegal Zonal Coordinator.

Listen, I dont fall for a lot of cr*p...but damn it this one I want to be real ! :laugh:

It even was addressed to only my email ..not the usual 50 others email addresses...

My guess is when you call..they will want your Bank account # and tell me to claim my prize ...I'll need to "secure" it with a few thosand...

OR... I WON IWON !!! :laugh:

Domain Summit 2024

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i agree wholeheartedly with your suspicions, it looks very very very fake to me. probably just an innovative variant of the Nigerian 419 Scam, where they want you to give your bank account or other sensitive info.

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice piece of lateral thinking on the Nigerian scam idea.

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
oh wow, draqon is gonna pat himself on the back:

Origins: In the fall of 2002, the venerable Nigerian Scam (versions of which have defrauded the unwary since the 1920s and currently infest the Internet in the form of hundreds of variations of "Help me rescue a stranded fortune" pleas) took on a new coloration, that of lottery winnings just waiting for the intended recipients to take claim them.

adoptabledomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
bidawinner:

You've won the domain name lottery!!

I drew your name from a list of all the people on the planet and a few in space. You may choose any domain on any site on the internet as your prize, subject to contest rules listed below.

[fine print]
To collect, just send me a signature card from your checking account, your house and car keys with titles and deeds, your social security number with your mother and grandmother's maiden names, 3 credit cards with expiration dates, a photocopy of your signature, your first born son, a drug free urine sample, and a Dade County Florida voter's ID card, and a list of all your passwords and associated sites. Upon receipt, you can select any domain name on from the .sucker or .scam TLD's.

Disclaimers: Ima.sucker (only 3 letters) has been appraised on Afternic.com for over 30 billion dollars, and Ifell4the.scam for almost 10 billion being the two hot picks. Notta.sucker has been reserved by the registrar and is not available for this offer. Transfer and escrow fees not included, and equal 200% of the value of the required appraisals. Employees, family, freinds and anyone with a pulse is not eligible. Winner must sign a photo/publicity release form (downloadable at pedaphile.com), and agree to have their email address only opted out of spam on planets that start with a "Q'. Residents of the Cocos (Keeling), and Tuvalu islands, and Western Samoa and employees of Verislime.com not eligible since they have their own scams going which would present a conflict of interest. Actual prize is one year non-renwable registration fee and 1/2 off coupon for WIPO case filing fees valid for 60 days.

:D

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by adoptabledomains
bidawinner:

You've won the domain name lottery!!

I drew your name from a list of all the people on the planet and a few in space. You may choose any domain on any site on the internet as your prize, subject to contest rules listed below.

[fine print]
To collect, just send me a signature card from your checking account, your house and car keys with titles and deeds, your social security number with your mother and grandmother's maiden names, 3 credit cards with expiration dates, a photocopy of your signature, your first born son, a drug free urine sample, and a Dade County Florida voter's ID card, and a list of all your passwords and associated sites. Upon receipt, you can select any domain name on from the .sucker or .scam TLD's.

Disclaimers: Ima.sucker (only 3 letters) has been appraised on Afternic.com for over 30 billion dollars, and Ifell4the.scam for almost 10 billion being the two hot picks. Notta.sucker has been reserved by the registrar and is not available for this offer. Transfer and escrow fees not included, and equal 200% of the value of the required appraisals. Employees, family, freinds and anyone with a pulse is not eligible. Winner must sign a photo/publicity release form (downloadable at pedaphile.com), and agree to have their email address only opted out of spam on planets that start with a "Q'. Residents of the Cocos (Keeling), and Tuvalu islands, and Western Samoa and employees of Verislime.com not eligible since they have their own scams going which would present a conflict of interest. Actual prize is one year non-renwable registration fee and 1/2 off coupon for WIPO case filing fees valid for 60 days.

:D

:laugh:

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That was very funny adoptabledomains :)

DNQuest.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that was pretty good.:laugh:

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
bidawinner

I still think you won and should follow up.

How do I enter the next one?

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by stocdoctor
bidawinner

I still think you won and should follow up.

How do I enter the next one?

I think you're right Stocdoctor !

I guess the only way to thank you is to split the prize with you !!!

Just paypal me $2,500 and your primary Bank Acct# so I can process your share of the prize :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom