• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers iArcader.com - PR3 - Rev & Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

haynes8

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
563
Reaction score
1
Sell the domain with site www.iarcader.com

Earnings Stats
Traffic Stats

Site has over 150 games, The current hosting plan for the site will be included with the sale until the new owner transfers the site or until 12/31/06 which ever comes first.

I am selling a couple of sites and on portfolio of 17 domains for personal health issues that require my attention and I need the money for those reasons.

setting a BIN price at $250.00, offers welcome via this thread and/or PM

Thanks
 
how much are your monthly fees... how old is your site? do you have stats for a few months? how have you promoted this site? are you advertising?
 
If you show refferer stats I may be interested.
 
I've owned this site for a few months, it has sat without attention until march/april, I have link exchanges providing traffic as well as a high precentage of typin/bookmark traffic.

GT Web said:
If you show refferer stats I may be interested.

No problem, try HERE
 
Sold at BIN for $200!

Thanks,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom