Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
20$ ?
What exactly do you want me to do?
My reference to the "small domain" was only having to do with the fact that I was not willing to waste any more time than I already have on such a small deal / domain. We do hundreds of domain transfers per week and to answer your question, NO, none of them are ever this complicated.
I gave you 3 (THREE) opportunities
it is either the fault of your current registrar or your own
I just restarted it AGAIN and already Godaddy says transfer failed "ERROR: Domain Locked"
Again, you are unable to perform on our agreement and therefore we have every right to cancel the agreement.
At this point we are no longer interested in purchasing this domain since you are not able to perform on transferring the domain as we requested.
I'm sorry you could not complete your sale
You must be kidding.If you EVER want to do business with us again
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.