ccTLD iBank[.]in

  • Dear DNForum.com user. We have been forced to alter your password in order to maintain your account security. This process can take up to 24 hours.

    There have been attempts to access accounts that are from 2014 or older and therefore we have seen it necessary to do a hard reset of all user passwords.

    If your current password does not work, please use the following link to reset your password
    https://www.dnforum.com/lost-password/

    If you encounter any issues please contact us via the contact form here:
    https://www.dnforum.com/misc/contact

    We are actively investigating this issue and will update you on any progress we make. While this process is ongoing server response times might be sluggish and certain features, like advanced search, will be unavailable. We are very sorry for this inconvenience but it is necessary to protect your account.

    Best Lars AKA Castion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buyer

Platinum Member
Registered User
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Jun 27, 2005
51
0
#6
So, as one can see, this guy (Andrew Rosener from Media Options S.A.) said "$200 sold" after the thread was closed. Supposedly he eagerly wanted this domain, right ? I asked him to confirm the deal done. He confirmed.

We agreed, that domain would be transferred to his account and he would pay after that. I started the transfer process.

Something went wrong and transfer failed. We tried again. Failed again. I asked current register what's going on and got the reply, that everything should be fine since they didn't see any lock or any other problems.

At this moment I got an email from Andrew Rosener, saying : "I wish to cancel the deal" and the reasons provided were : "no longer interested ... it's a very small domain name".
What does "small domain" suppose to mean ? And when did it become small ? Was it big enough when Andrew Rosener closed this deal ? :?:

I tried to explain to Mr.Rosener (who, by the way, pretends to be professional of this market), that there is no difference small, big or average. The deal was done and should be completed. Everyone knows, that not every deal goes perfect. This is where the true professionalism must be shown, not during the conferences and meetings.

Today current register requested more info from Directi to resolve the issue, but Andrew Rosener canceled the deal.

Please be aware that :

1. Andrew Rosener divides deals by small and big. Not sure what ratio he uses, but he can cancel the deal done, if he supposes that the deal/domain is not big(?) enough ;

2. Andrew Rosener can cancel the deal done with the reason "no longer interested" ;

3. Andrew Rosener can't complete even a small, by his classification, deal.
 

SeafoodMonger

Exclusive Member
Registered User
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
Nov 12, 2008
283
29
Panama City, PA
#8
@ BUYER - Let's make something VERY clear:

I told you upfront that I will only accept the domain if transferred to my registrar Godaddy.com and you agreed. A contract or agreement needs to have consideration being given by both sides. Your consideration due to me was to transfer your domain name to our Godaddy account. Upon transfer, we would pay you $200 (our consideration due to you). Once both sides have given their consideration the deal is complete.

THREE times we tried to transfer the domain and all three times it failed.

I have been nothing but professional and honest with you, but either you do not know how to complete a domain transfer or your registrar has a lock on the domain and it can not be transferred out.

I simply do not want to waste any more time on a $200 domain name that seems to have an issue since it can not be transferred.

Trust me, I already purchased the transfer from Godaddy, so this transaction has cost us money even if the deal doesn't complete.

What exactly do you want me to do? We have tried 3 times to transfer the domain and the transfer fails every time! Godaddy says that your registrar is the one preventing the transfer. There is nothing I can do about that.

Be careful not to burn your bridges in this very small industry. I was being nice to make you an offer on your .in domain name. I would have been happy to complete the deal with you but you were not able to perform on your side of the agreement which was to transfer the domain to our registrar.

This deal fell apart because of your inability to perform on our agreement - not the other way around.
 

Buyer

Platinum Member
Registered User
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Jun 27, 2005
51
0
#9
What exactly do you want me to do?
I told you already - be patient, show your professionalism.
Yes, there is an issue.
But is it my fault ? No.
Is it your fault ? No.
Is it current register fault ? No.
Is it new register fault ? No.

Something, somewhere went wrong. Is it new for you, that this market doesn't always work perfect ?

And anyway, what the reasons are these : "no longer interested", "small domain" ?
Did we agree about the time frame the transfer must be done ? No.
Did we agree about the size(?) of the domain ? No.

You canceled the deal done by you and confirmed by you without any serious reason. Just because you wanted to cancel it.
I believe, that it's far from professionalism to act like this.
 

SeafoodMonger

Exclusive Member
Registered User
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
Nov 12, 2008
283
29
Panama City, PA
#10
My reference to the "small domain" was only having to do with the fact that I was not willing to waste any more time than I already have on such a small deal / domain. We do hundreds of domain transfers per week and to answer your question, NO, none of them are ever this complicated.

I gave you 3 (THREE) opportunities to unlock your domain and transfer it properly to our Godaddy account. It failed every time even though you keep telling me there is no lock and that your registrar says everything is ok. I am happy to provide you screen shots of what Godaddy says.

You are wrong about who's "fault" it is - it is either the fault of your current registrar or your own; but certainly not our fault and not our responsibility either. There is absolutely nothing I can do to complete this transfer. It has continued to fail despite repeated tries. I just restarted it AGAIN and already Godaddy says transfer failed "ERROR: Domain Locked"

You need to fix the problem you have with your current registrar. Again, you are unable to perform on our agreement and therefore we have every right to cancel the agreement. That is very basic contract law and if you are not familiar with such terms and concepts then you should educate yourself about this issue because it is very important in the domain business - domains are simply a contract after all.

At this point we are no longer interested in purchasing this domain since you are not able to perform on transferring the domain as we requested. I'm sorry you could not complete your sale but it is not our fault and there is NOTHING that we could have done to change that. We can not simply leave open a purchase and pending transfer forever and we have tried now 4 (FOUR) times and each time it fails. I think we have been very patient with you already and enough is enough.

If you EVER want to do business with us again then I suggest you remove this post from DNForum.

It is border line slanderous and we will not tolerate it.
 

Buyer

Platinum Member
Registered User
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Jun 27, 2005
51
0
#11
My reference to the "small domain" was only having to do with the fact that I was not willing to waste any more time than I already have on such a small deal / domain. We do hundreds of domain transfers per week and to answer your question, NO, none of them are ever this complicated.
So, do you consider the work on the deal done as a time waste ?
And so what, if the deal doesn't go smooth ? Are you working with the smooth deals only ? Probably you should aware others about that. Something like "We keep the right to cancel the deal, if it's not smooth enough".


I gave you 3 (THREE) opportunities
Sorry Andrew, but you gave me nothing )


it is either the fault of your current registrar or your own
It's not my fault and , as I informed you, current register requested additional info from Directi. They are working on the issue.


I just restarted it AGAIN and already Godaddy says transfer failed "ERROR: Domain Locked"
Again. Current register requested additional info from Directi. What is the point to restart the transfer now ?


Again, you are unable to perform on our agreement and therefore we have every right to cancel the agreement.
The deal was done 5 (five) business days ago. Furthermore, we didn't agree on any time frame.


At this point we are no longer interested in purchasing this domain since you are not able to perform on transferring the domain as we requested.
You requested nothing when we confirmed the deal. It was my suggestion to transfer domain to you first, since I supposed you're professional enough. My mistake.

I'm sorry you could not complete your sale
I'm sorry you're not patient enough to complete your purchase. Just have to remind you, that it's only 5 (five) business days past since the deal was done by you. Any professional can say you, that usually it takes more time to complete deal on this market.


If you EVER want to do business with us again
You must be kidding.
 

Buyer

Platinum Member
Registered User
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Jun 27, 2005
51
0
#13
Sure. It will be possible to transfer it after Apr20.
Directi moved it to another panel (not sure what does it mean), it's considered as a transfer and domain was locked for 60 days.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.