• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed iBin.com - Quad Premium VCVC.com - Appraisals?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott.LV

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2007
Messages
240
Reaction score
0
Hello domainers,

I picked up iBin.com at a Sedo auction today. It's currently in escrow. It fit a development idea I have so I bought it.

The word "bin" pulls 1,520,000,000 results.

I'm new to VCVC's, I've been looking primarily for CVCV.coms.

Tell me what you guys think of the domain. Thanks in advance!

-Scott
 
easy low to mid $x,xxx, great for an auction site!!
 
Hi Scott,

I gave up bidding when it went above $1000 Euro. I was thinking something like "I Buy It Now" kind of site... maybe something like reverse auction style if I will develop this domain.

I would appraise it low $xxxx. Good luck.

Kawing
 
Man you got this at a _bargain_ . I wasn't home yesterday so I forgot all about the auction, but I would definitely have gone to bidding wars for this one. mid-hi $x,xxx .
 
lucky bargain! I had it on my watchlist, but totally forgot the auction.
value is at least $2-3k
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom