• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Icannt.com - Think ICANN would be ticked?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty funny, it would be good for an informative complaint site, like NoDaddy.com...
 
People who hate ICANN would love this name :)
 
I CANNT see any problem with it at all. I love it. Not a typo, imo. I CANNT transfer out one domain name still out of reg fly because they CANNT control who running the ship anymore.

Hurry, TM this sucker because I will use the hell out of it. :wink:
 
Sincerely a supreme registry issue and complaint site that I CANNT imagine would not be a hit.

Great forum material!
 
I thought it was long taken.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom