• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale idb.in // idb.in // idb.in // idb.in // idb.in // idb.in // idb.in // idb.in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

New Member
The Originals
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
30,303
Reaction score
2,217
idb.in

Ultra-premium letters.

Taking offers.
 
Oh bloody hell, what a GEM Acro...

How about $30 to kick this off?
 
$30 would be less than my reg fees. So I will have to pass :)
 
Offers from $100 and up please.
 
In case you don't get $100, I'll bid $55. Offer good for 24 hrs.

Thanks.
 
Offering less than my asking price "for 24 hours" won't get you the domain; it simply shows you cannot read and that you ignore a post's requests.

Simple as that.
 
Can you please PM me any traffic stats.
 
Scott, the domain is at Parked.com and receives minimal traffic. This is not a traffic sale.
 
Yo Acro,
Where is this regged and how has it costed you more than $30?

Thanks
 
Yo Acro,
Where is this regged and how has it costed you more than $30?

Thanks
I am not sure if you remember but .in domains used to cost $20-25 a pop a few months ago. Also, the name has been regged since 2005. Go do the maths.
 
:rolleyes: No sir, I couldn't have remembered as I've been in domains for only 6 months.

As for the math, yep, I do realize that AcroPlex must've spent over $30 for the reg fee alone.
 
I don't understand the point of argument, Arjun. I sell at a price seen fit for my time and investment. Back then I was also posting free lists of LLL .in domains - now there are practically zero usable LLL .in domains.

I spent at least $20 to register it via Domaindiscount24 in 2005 and it was renewed at eNom twice. So yes, offering $30 for a name that cost me at least $50 is rather offensive.
 
:sigh2:

I'm not arguing just justifying my post (this one)

If you were offended, sorry. :undecided:
 
No problem, Arjun :) Let's all chill :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom