• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

ideas to develop 2 sites offers.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

robmac

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Just bought 2 domains ( 2 much money )

offers.net and subscriptions.net and want to develop them.

I have a dedicated server etc to host etc.

Need a few ideas etc on how I should develop them as if not they will end up getting parked.

even up for a partner to help etc.

pm or post

thanks
 
Congratulations on your fine purchases mate. Going to send you a PM.
 
thanks for the reply. I am scratching my head on what I am going to do with the domains

come on guys - give me a hand with some ideas! I thought this forum was where its all happening.

please assist me with some ideas on what, how etc on developing 2 sites.

www.offers.net and www.subscriptions.net


thanks

Rob
 
Congrats!!! I was after offers.net too, let me tell you something, you bought it cheap, good luck with both domains.
 
subscriptions.net - work out something with several large magazine warehouses. Offer subscriptions to any number of magazines, publications, periodicals, etc... This is a large undertaking but I do believe it would be worth the efforts, I'm sure natural type-in traffic would be looking for just that. Perhaps the magazine people would pay you commission for each subscription. Nice domains!

Offers.net - something to do with real estate would be nice for this, such as an offer on a home but I'm not sold on any particular idea for this one. While this is a great name, it's not as direct as to what it offers to a customer. No pun intended...Maybe you could coordinate the two domains, one offers subscriptions and the other offering special offers on subscriptions, letting people taking advantage of multiple purchase discount, special offers, etc...

Some thoughts... One is very obvious and easy and the other not so much. Cheers

Acro
 
subscriptions.net i think the development path with this one is obvious.
offers.net - would make a nice products site showcasing, recertified,rebate,open box, and plain old cheap cheap products.
 
really appreciate you guys taking the time to respond.
I am new to all this ( newbie is not just my tag ) and wanted direction from the professionals.

P.S. will everyone stop outbidding me on the domains I want :)

I am aware a good domain name is the same as a bad domain name if its not developed and spidered etc.

another quick question. for my sins I have webposition Pro as well as IPB9 for submissions etc. Is there a preference on what is the best submission software / service or is it based on "how" you submit ( if that makes any sense )

again thanks for all you responses. best $50 I spent becoming a member of DNF.
 
Subscriptions.net seems pretty obvious and aside from magazine subscriptions, I would also look at including online subscriptions to magazine-like sites.

Offers.net - I would look into a brokerage - type site that offers more than real estate, but possibly autos, boats, motorcycles, etc.

By the way, great names too.


___________________________________________

Have you seen the new Palm Treo 750?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom