• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

If I change my names to parking only?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
1,301
Reaction score
4
will all those annoying for sale links dissappear. I suspect they will in time but right now I think they are discouraging my parked domain links from appearing higher up in google search or will they just default to sedo homepage and the links stay, thanks in advance for any input
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom