Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

.im

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh that sounds fair, personnally i dont think there is anything wrong with restricting reg's to businesses who are active on island of man, but as long as reg rules are clear then we cant complain

Domain Summit 2024

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
duceman said:
When you reg the domain you are either "approved" right away or the domain is "pending gov review". I don't think they are taking away domains that were approved. People are probably not reading what the msg say's during their checkout.

Yes they are taking approved names back..

jim

btw Try to appeal ??

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Regged sports.im only wanted one and I think it makes sense to reg a domain in these exotic cctlds that are regged everywhere else including all the other obscure. I thought SPORTS worth it. AND what they are taking back arenames that should have never been approved in the first place like BANKING or anything gov related some slipped through but no one has to worry about regging HELLO.im developing a site on the domain and having it taken back. They also do not approve SEXUAL sexy.im referred to ISLE of MANN

loscocco

is out kiteboarding
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
xnx said:
Regged sports.im only wanted one and I think it makes sense to reg a domain in these exotic cctlds that are regged everywhere else including all the other obscure. I thought SPORTS worth it. AND what they are taking back arenames that should have never been approved in the first place like BANKING or anything gov related some slipped through but no one has to worry about regging HELLO.im developing a site on the domain and having it taken back. They also do not approve SEXUAL sexy.im referred to ISLE of MANN

yeah i was suprised to find out that someone had regged IsleOfMan.im and that it had not been reserved. Bad move on the registrys party

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom