Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Important Read This if You Want to Bid Sunday Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My programmers are telling me that you will need Sun's Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 1.4 installed on your PC. The auction client is a java applet which will not work without the JRE.

You can find downloads for different operating systems here http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/download.html

Test your system by going here http://tauction.dnforum.com/client/client.html. If you get a gray square with login blanks, you're good to go.

If you have any troubles with the test, download and install the latest version of Netscape. It works fine without having to install anything.

A reminder: Auction Night will change to Saturday after this Sunday's auction.

Upvote 0

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can get in... i see the screen. Buttons are disabled. All seems to be as intended.

So how much DNF are we paying to get into the beta test?

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drewbert
>The squeeky wheel gets the grease.

Just as well. Without the grease, the sideways buggering might have been quite painful.

Oh my - I can see I'd better jump in here and pull this thread back out of the gutter! :)

Just got a chance to check it on my home machine and it popped right up (Win XP / IE 6). I was stuck at the log in screen Sunday, so this is one small step for man, one giant leap for sideways buggering (to paraphrase Neil Armstrong).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom