• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Incorporate in Delaware for non-US domainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcamel

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
929
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I'm about to incorporate in Delaware. I plan to open an LLC that will hold all of my domain business.
I am not US Resident, and thinking of using either thedelawarecompany.com or valisinternational.com.

Any non-US domainers here who have incorporated in Delaware and can recomment a good company that does this ? Anyone have any experience with one of the above companies ?

The main issue will probably be opening a bank account remotely. I think only thedelawarecompany.com provides such a service.

Thanks
Idan
 
madcamel said:
Hi all,

I'm about to incorporate in Delaware. I plan to open an LLC that will hold all of my domain business.
I am not US Resident, and thinking of using either thedelawarecompany.com or valisinternational.com.

Any non-US domainers here who have incorporated in Delaware and can recomment a good company that does this ? Anyone have any experience with one of the above companies ?

The main issue will probably be opening a bank account remotely. I think only thedelawarecompany.com provides such a service.

Thanks
Idan
In general, I think you may like to explore a more personal relationship with a smaller law firm/lawyer who offers mail forwarding, incoporation, etc.

In regard to this statement:
The main issue will probably be opening a bank account remotely. I think only thedelawarecompany.com provides such a service.

Unless you appoint someone else as an officer for the company, isn't this against the patriot act?
 
Thanks steen.
Regarding the bank account - thedelawarecompany.com can open a bank account for me and assign an officer for my account. Problem is they want $1500/year for this service.
I read on Google that it is also possible to open a US bank account remotely by using a Credit Card.

Update:
it appears that Valis International are also opening US bank accounts for non us residents, as well as for LLCs..
Anyone has any experience with these guys?

thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom