• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Indochina.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought toho made an $80 offer a while ago. Is it not going through? Or are you not entertaining any offer below your asking price of $100. I ask because I was about to make an offer (lower than toho's) earlier on. Please advice. Thanks.
 
thanks for your interest

I'm not accepting anything lower than 100. I already lowered the price quite a few times too many.
 
Hi, nameslave

I offered him US$100 around 25th April by PM. :)

Kidkool rejected.

Very KoooL ! :laugh:
 
Originally posted by toho
Hi, nameslave

I offered him US$100 around 25th April by PM. :)

Kidkool rejected.

Very KoooL ! :laugh:

the name is not "must sell". none of my domains are.
i will still be able to get more long term. i rejected your offer, and then felt i didn't need the domain that much so i might as well sell.
you then offered me lower than your original offer, which is your decision, but i'm simply not interested in selling below $100.

hope this helps.
 
Hi, Kidkool.

You believed more luck.
I like quick & smooth transaction.

At that time, I stayed in Tokyo.
But Now, I am in Indochina.
US$100 is not small money in here.... ;)

Good luck with your sales!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom