Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

info on name checker service

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking at buying DNcheker.com, domain-retriever.com or popular-domains products. Anybody prefer any. I like to find dropping names with specific keywords (not really just high popularity names). I want to check the expire date, whois, link popularity, wayback, alexa etc.

I know about other services, just want to know about these three of the above.

thanks

Diogenes

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
rsequin, popular-domains is no longer being updated and no longer functions, yet this unethical company continues to sell the inoperable software. IF you don't believe me, here is another sucker who also got duped:

http://download.com.com/3302-2381-7062536.html

Support will not respond when you send emails telling them their software hangs up. They will quickly run your credit card.

This people should be indicted for fraud, along with lee over at domainguru, who actively recomends and is a co conspirator in this charade. I am going to complain to the attorney general about this kind of deception.

I bought domain-retriever and am still testing out that product, it's not the fastest, but at least it works!

D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators