• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Instantpayment.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

woeger

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
498
Reaction score
3
Hello,

This great name is for sale. I was asking $1,099 for it, but due to my need for cash, I have lowered the "buy it now" price to $500 (PayPal payment) which is what I paid for the name a few weeks ago.

At Enom and a wonderful, unique keyword name. Not sold as a traffic name, but rather for branding and/or development. So many possible uses, such as a Payment Processor, Credit Card merchant service type, etc.

Anyone thinking of taking payments on the Internet is an ideal candidate for this one. The name implies being paid instantly. Wouldn't we all like to received instant payments?

INSTANTPAYMENT.COM for a limited time only $500.00 via PayPal

Offer subject to prior sale. PM or reply to acquire this fine name.
 
Matlok, it's yours.

Please also PM me your Enom account name. I am having trouble with the new server for DNForum today and it won't let me send any PMs. Must be a bug, but I can receive PMs, just can't send or reply to them.
 
Ok....money sent (instant payment :-))
 
Thanks. Payment received and name pushed.
 
Thanks! Got it. It was a pleasure doing business with you! :-)
 
Nice domain!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom