• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Internet Explorer 7 Beta 3 now availiable:

Status
Not open for further replies.

POLiSH

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
2
Looks like Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) is now available:

Overview

Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) Beta 3 has been designed to make everyday tasks easier, provide dynamic security protection and improve the development platform and manageability. End user improvements include a streamlined interface, tabbed browsing, printing advances, improved search functionality, instant feeds (RSS), dynamic security protection, and more.

Looks like fun I'll give it a try:
 
I installed it then had to de-install it due to the fact that I could not access the internet anymore.
 
Did you uninstall your previous version of IE7 if you had one? I use Beta 2 without any issues. Sometimes it error when you have multiple tabs open and close the entire browser, but other than that I have not experienced any real issues. I want to upgrade but do not want to uninstall to install Beta 3. I will just wait until it gets out of beta and can update itself without uninstalling before I upgrade the browser again.
 
jdk said:
Did you uninstall your previous version of IE7 if you had one?

Good point. I thought I saw something uninstalling but did not pay attention. I will wait till the final version comes out. :peep:
 
IE7 did not work on my notebook and I could not access the Internet anymore either, but that was due to a compatibility issue with my provider's software. IE7 works fine on my desktop PC and I just love the new Internet Explorer! Much better than FF and I don't know how I could live without it! :-D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom