Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

intro Introduction

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.

chanel majic

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking forward to being part of this community. I can answer and help you guys with any questions about onpage seo and our content optimization tool articleinsights.com

Domain summit 2024

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have this site, amishcooks.com with 2000 or so recipes, I wish I could get it to some google results
(Amish.co is the cookbook's site)

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
- The site needs a redo so it looks more professional. For this site you don't need to use Wordpress - Just one page HTML and a link to payment would be good enough.
- You need to convince people why the cookbook worths $19
- Need SEO works
--- There is no meta data information from the codes
--- Needs some backlinks to get Google and other seach engines to crawl to your site - Right now no one know it even exists - This can be done by hiring someone to list your site in several directory sites. It does not cost must if you can find the right person.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
- The site needs a redo so it looks more professional. For this site you don't need to use Wordpress - Just one page HTML and a link to payment would be good enough.
- You need to convince people why the cookbook worths $19
- Need SEO works
--- There is no meta data information from the codes
--- Needs some backlinks to get Google and other seach engines to crawl to your site - Right now no one know it even exists - This can be done by hiring someone to list your site in several directory sites. It does not cost must if you can find the right person.
There are 8000+ likes on my fb page, 80,000 group members etc. i have sold 1000 copies. i just want to jumpstart the sales again, and if these things can do that, Ill work on it. But I do like the shopping cart I set up, so what would you suggest?

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I could of course just let them buy it on Amazon, but my commission is a lot lower that way than if I handle the payments. I can not handle the payments for Kindle users though, or Nook.

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Beside selling from Social Networking connection you could work on SEO to make the site available and show up from search engines.
Add more information about the cookbook and change the wordpress theme.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you have one in mind? I was thinking of buying a software to custom make themes, but what would you think might work for a theme?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators