• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Inverse Pair: s0 and 0s dot-org

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSpider

Trying to Retire!
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
915
Reaction score
5
Yes, zeros 8-) : 0s.org & s0.org - great for the collector, investor and/or speculator. Two-character dot-orgs can no longer be registered - and a few have already been "lost" forever.

0s.org - eNom - 03/12/05
s0.org - eNom - 03/25/05

Consider these as a set only. I have not done anything productive with these names and do not care to "sit" on them much longer.

I need a name, or a couple of names, to put to use in my hotel reservations business - a CityName .com (for a "good" city) - or a hospitality-related traffic name (vacationing, casino, entertainment) with revenue (must have some good stats) - or I can use some ca$h in my PayPal account.

Just thought I'd toss this out there to see if anything turned up that piques my interest. Please no low-ball offers or junk names. Cash or trade offers should be equivalent to high $xxx (or better?). I hope I am not wasting anyone's time because I am not entriely sure what I'd like to do.

Thanks for reading.
 
Whistling softly, he strolls on by - appearing to pay no attention; but, alas, he backs up and kicks the thread a little higher. :cheeky:
 
I'll offer you $5.00 for the pair, and will pay quickly via paypal. NO, this is not a lowball offer. (The amount I'm offering is based on what I personally consider these particular domains to be worth.) Thanks! :worried:

-Joe
 
"NO, this is not a lowball offer."

Looks like the lowest lowball to me.
 
timechange said:
"NO, this is not a lowball offer."

Looks like the lowest lowball to me.

Sorry, it really was not meant to be a lowball offer. I was offering to take those domains off his hands for cheap. As previously indicated, the offer was based on my own valuation of those domains. (Obviously, I don't place much value on domains that start with a letter and end with a digit, followed by a .org).

Best of luck with a (high) sale my friend. :ok:

-Joe
 
Spidey, do you have a range that you are looking for?
 
I would much prefer to consider the "right" trade, but for cash I am looking at upper $xxx.

Thanks for asking.
 
Last bump. Time to move on...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom