• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Iran cracks down on dress codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares? Let's go bomb them cause they dress different.
 
Time to buy stock in Burkas R Us.
 
Time to buy stock in Burkas R Us.

The scary part is that I looked up the .com
The scarier part is that it's available.
The scariest part is that it was once registered.
 
The scary part is that I looked up the .com
The scarier part is that it's available.
The scariest part is that it was once registered.

Even more scary is they are probably made in the child sweat shops of the same trading partners we get our clothes from.
 
Even more scary is they are probably made in the child sweat shops of the same trading partners we get our clothes from.

What kind of cruel person would put those poor children out of a job just to satisfy their sense of morality?
 
What kind of cruel person would put those poor children out of a job just to satisfy their sense of morality?

I know this is so wrong but funny at the same time. I'm getting a flashback to Zoolander here.
 
Reading this makes me appreciate living in the USA even more!......Arrested for showing too much of there hair?, give me a break!
 
iran is a different culture to the west, india the so called democracy put up an arrest warrant for two people just kissing! different cultures different laws. In a country which has many conservative laws ran by conservatives im surprised iran put up with it till now. I personally find alot of iranian girls and guys fashion very sick, you would know what im talking about if you ever visit iran, they dress in very weird way and because they are young they think they can somehow change the world, so they use their dress as a sign of protest, it can get very weird and for guys very sick!

I think their just cracking down on the very outrageous ones because the Iranian government is actually scared of the youth, if it was a general crackdown on most of the girls who don’t fully wear a “hijab” there would be another iranian revolution within hours.
 
Do you know how to read Sarcle? I said USA, how did the Philippines come into this? and whats with your advocating bombing of these countries? your absurd comparisons are pathetic!

You made a statement about how women are treated unfairly in Iran. I thought I would point out the same about how women are treated in the Philippines also. Since the republicans seem so dead set on Iran. And so dead set on war. I figured you might be for it.

As for it being an absurd comparison. Women being treated unfairly and unjust I just thought I would bring that up as I don't see a difference in discrimination against women no matter where they are from.

And as for my advocation for bombing it's actually tongue in cheek. I am against war, especially the one that has us tied up in this Iran mess to begin with.
 
It's absolutely incredible how you can take thread about dress code and turn into a discussion about war and bombings....And to attack my home country for saying I appreciate living in the USA? what is going on in your head?

How many countries have you been too overseas? probably NONE! so you have no idea what your talking about when referring to the PI and how they dress. Personally I dont care how they dress in Iran, they can dress in black plastic bags for all I care, its not a place where I would live.
 
It's absolutely incredible how you can take thread about dress code and turn into a discussion about war and bombings....And to attack my home country for saying I appreciate living in the USA? what is going on in your head?

How many countries have you been too overseas? probably NONE! so you have no idea what your talking about when referring to the PI and how they dress.

Actually I've traveled quite extensively. I've seen the hatred first hand people have for the US of A.

The only reason Iran and their dress code is in the news is because of the current situation.

I didn't refer to how they dress ever in the Philippines. Quote where I did. I said that women are forced into sweatshops there. That is a fact. Sorry.
 
I dont know what countries you've visited, but most everyone I know and talked to in the PI, Taipai, Singapore and Malaysia, admire the USA and would give anything to live here, As for the sweatshops, most Filipinos will do anything they can to put food on the table for there families, I dont expect you to understand that because you've never been in that situation.

Again, I DONT care about the way people live or dress in other countries, I dont agree with it, but they can do whatever they want too, I'm just VERY thankfull I dont live in a Country where I'm afraid to show my flesh or my hair...very sad.
 
The scary part is that I looked up the .com
The scarier part is that it's available.
The scariest part is that it was once registered.

Acro, why do i love your posts so much? :yes:
 
I said that women are forced into sweatshops there. That is a fact.

What kind of cruel person would put those poor women out of a job just to satisfy their own sense of morality?
 
Again, I DONT care about the way people live or dress in other countries, I dont agree with it, but they can do whatever they want too, I'm just VERY thankfull I dont live in a Country where I'm afraid to show my flesh or my hair...very sad.

Agreed. I didn't mean to single you out or talk your homeland down.

What pisses me off is I'm getting a serious sense of Deja Vu here. Anyone remember the "first lady" getting on national tv telling us how the women are forced to wear those awful garments and was part of the reason we should go to war, to help "liberate" them? Spare me.

I'm seeing history repeat itself when there are a lot worse problems in this world than what the "F" the women are made to wear in Iran.

This was the reason I went to where I did with the sweatshops and to indentured servitude being far worse than women being made to cut their hair or wear specific clothing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom