• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Is it worth a snap on .org's anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2003
Messages
3,743
Reaction score
0
Over the past few weeks I have applied some of my snaps to some .org's that I particularly liked. The results have been abysmal, with most hand-registered before snaps could touch them.
I know that things have changed since the move to PIR but is this really a good enough excuse from a paid service.
Are Snapnames not really trying anymore on .org's?
Is there any point to a .org snap anymore?
What would you advise?
 
I advice you not to use snappy snaps.
Since their grabbing arms focus their sources to 2 PM to 3 PM, they got nothing other times.
 
yeah u can saw that again sir alex ( and hey our manutd team won yesterday :) i am so happy )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom