• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

is namedrive down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just logged in fine here, it has hung lately though , the last week or two.
 
working fine here- Germany
 
Thanks guys

Its not loading at all on my pc, i have tried ie and firefox, nothing all day.

maybe they sold to google lol
 
I try logging in and it states:

"This page can be accessed only by an authenticated user"

?? haha, I am the only one on the account. I guess I took access away from my self and do not remember it.
 
I've been logging in all day. No problems...
 
can anyone access it from the UK, I have tried from 3 different computers in 3 different locations and the site wont load?
 
any ideas why it wont load?

i click on the link either in google or yahoo and it attempts to download a php file?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom