• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Is Sedo spamming???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
14,984
Reaction score
1,302
Yesterday I got a very curious email from Sedo, the first of it's kind that I have received: :?:
--------------
Subject: Auction started for izh.info

Hello (name)

You previously expressed interest in purchasing the domain izh.info through Sedo's marketplace. Recently the seller received an offer of 75 USD meeting the reserve price and has decided to hold an auction.

The auction is live and will end on Feb/22/07 12:09 AM EST. The auction's starting bid of 75 USD also acts as the seller's reserve price which means the domain will definitely sell!

View the current activity http://www.sedo.com/auction/index.php?language=us&auction_id=6089

For information on domain auctions please visit the FAQ section of our website.

Best Regards,

Your Sedo Team

----------------
To the best of my recollection, I never expressed an interest in this domain name. I did recently (within the last week) win an LLL.info domain.

I wonder if they are using past bidding history as a means to determine one's interest and sending out unsolicited emails such as this.

Anyone else getting these?

Thanks
 
Yes, they DO.

:veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:​
 
Anyone else getting similar emails?
 
yes,
we get s.h.i.t like this from sedo.
they're just a bunch of new nazis trying to fvck us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom