• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Is snaps.com using the snapnames.com API?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gph

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
513
Reaction score
0
I'm just wondering if this is the case or not. I checked a domain on snapnames.com [no snap at that time], I went to snaps.com to get the snap, and when I came back to snapnames.com, it was showing that a snap was now in effect.

So are they connected, or was I just too slow??

gph
 
I just saw the "Powered By SnapNames.com" logo at Snaps.com.... :rolleyes: Maybe it's too early in the morning for me to be trying to do this stuff!! Thanks anyway hellstrom!

gph
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom