Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Is there any admin checking messages??

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello, at the bottom where it says "contact" (https://www.dnforum.com/misc/contact)

I sent a question 2 days ago...it's quite urgent because it is related to an auction and so I am going to ask it here again, maybe someone knows :)

I am not sure if I can list an auction going on in another domainers forum in the external link auction section of this forum.

I read the TOS (point 16) :

=========================
16. Promoting other domain name or webmaster related forums (or any forum that resembles the structure and/or content of DNForum) in your posts, signatures, or in any way on the forum is not permitted, unless it is a legitimate sale, and then you may ONLY post the sale in the proper forum and not in your signature or anywhere else on the forum. THIS INCLUDES ANY FORUMS THAT HAVE ANY OF THE SAME CATEGORIES WE HAVE.
=========================

so I think I can but would like to avoid any trouble so I am double checking...

Thanks

Upvote 0

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can ask us here first (Mods). Admin only takes care of the system among other things,

To answer your question. You CANNOT list the auction more than one place.
This is common as how do you determine who would be the winner?

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
AFAIK pm an admin for site issues and the more serious stuff like problems with a rogue member, membership perks, special permissions to do stuff, etc But it's the mods like Johnn who get to have all the fun getting pm's for just about anything else ! :D

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can ask us here first (Mods). Admin only takes care of the system among other things,

To answer your question. You CANNOT list the auction more than one place.
This is common as how do you determine who would be the winner?

Hi Johnn, thanks for the reply, maybe I did not explain myself properly but I just would like to post a link to the auction, however, given the fact it is a "a forum that resembles the structure and/or content of DNForum", I wonder if I can do it or not, just once (in the external auction link section).

Thanks

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
External link allowed for auction houses: Sedo. eBay, afternic etc ...but not from another domain forum.

Beside you have the best forum here why list somewhere else?

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
External link allowed for auction houses: Sedo. eBay, afternic etc ...but not from another domain forum.

Beside you have the best forum here why list somewhere else?

Well, because this forum has never had many people supporting the idea that random LLLL.com had value and the domain I put for auction, despite being also a first and last name, here is not even getting one opinion on its reseller value: https://www.dnforum.com/threads/how...ly-used-first-name-and-also-last-name.540968/

Thanks for the answer though...as you may know English is not my native language so from the way the TOS is worded, I wrongly got the impression I could post the link.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom