• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Is there any FREE escrow service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
Hi, I need to buy some domains and the seller is a newbie with zero rating.

What can I do to avoid bad surprises?

Thanks

I just found this one that is part of Lezon (the company which created DRT) :

http://www.plesmo.com/trans.html

it`s asking 6% of the transaction but how good and safe is this?

Does anyone has experience with it?

thanks
 
moniker is pretty cheap once you start getting into bigger numbers.
 
Using escrow.com or Escrow service from Moniker.com

Negotiate the price so the purchase price includes escrow fees.

There is no such thing is free escrow service. They don't take the risk for nothing.
 
why dont you use escrow.com directly.
they charge just 0.89% of the amount of the deal.
IMO thats the cheapest Escrow....also secure as I have used it quite a few times.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom