• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Is there away to find all the domains I own fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone.......

My computer crashed on me, and I lost all of my data on everything.

I know where I got most of my domains, but need to find where the other ones are at. Is there away to do a search, on the owner of domains or no ????
 
I got 3 accounts back, they have all the good names in them. But I still got some, at 2 other places some where.
 
Get a thumb drive and save all the info in an Excel file (password protected) just in case you lost the thumb drive. They are very cheap now. You can get 1GB for $19
 
I love that idea of keeping all your info on the thumb drive....I need to do that for all my license info too! Thanks for the tip... seems like common sense...but, I never have considered it!
 
That a great tip, I need to do some thing so this don't happen again.
 
Get a couple -
Hang one around you neck
one in your car - just in case you dive into a swimming pool with the one around your neck
one at the door - when the house is on fire - grab it on your way out.
 
Get a couple -
Hang one around you neck
one in your car - just in case you dive into a swimming pool with the one around your neck
one at the door - when the house is on fire - grab it on your way out.
...or simply save it on a thumb drive AND synchronize it with an online server.

as for the domains you own, here you find out what .us names you have:
http://www.whois.us/whois-usplus/FreeSearch.jsp
 
I know it's like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted, but.
i have always printed off a hard copy of every domain/s i've bought & keep a box file for each registrar.
All my passwords are in my head.
Pred
 
I know it's like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted, but.
i have always printed off a hard copy of every domain/s i've bought & keep a box file for each registrar.
All my passwords are in my head.
Pred

What happen if you bumb your head to the wall?
 
he`s a Predator !

the wall suffers...ask Arnie
 
You guys are just too much :D:D:D
 
If you use your own unique nameservers for your domains, then finding most all of them is a snap with various services like DomainTools.com by searching on the name of the nameservers.

Ie. I use ns1.domagon.net / ns2.domagon.net for most all of my domains ... so I can search google (amazed it brings up as much as it does) or better yet with DomainTools.com (costs about $10 per month, but well worth it for active domainers).

Ron
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom