Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

is this even legal??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

Its interesting that its selling for $1 no reserve - rather than asking for some dumb amount in the hundreds of thousands.

I guess they could be telling the truth about the hosting fees being crippling for all those hits with a site with no revenue generation.

But seems pretty dangerous to be selling a domain like that, as it could end up in "the wrong hands" and cause additional distress to the family.

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is this all about, i dont understand.

Who owns the name ?

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The link doesn't work.
What was the domain?

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
saids invalid item... must be off

B

brandon309

Yea, probably. eBay scouts those auctions like no other. If you put up an illegal auction, it will be closed down in no time.

B

brandon309

Very sad, do you people think that Condit really do it? Is she still alive, still missing?

Brandon where have you been?
Her remains were found last week.
Most likely the act of a predator at the park where she used to jog.

B

brandon309

Sorry, I've been up north camping for the past week and a half. People these days make me sick. Is there an online story that you can send me a link to?

Very nice artwork - I am not much of an anime fan, although when I first watched "Battlestar Yamato" I was about 10 and the term anime was not invented yet :D

B

brandon309

Thanks for the compliments, do you know of anywhere that I can submit my site to so that I can boost it's popularity? Hehe, I don't really watch much anime, I don't care for it myself. My friend does all of the editorials, and takes most of the credit for the site, since it was his idea to start it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators