Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Is this taking the piss or what

Status
Not open for further replies.

laskos

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sold a domain in september, and still havent heard from them.

Details Below.

Transaction History:

2004-09-28 Agreement reached
2004-10-05 Contract Needed. Please fill out and send us the signed Domain Sales Contract.
Sales contract
2004-10-05 We have invoiced the buyer for the sale of your domain. As soon as the payment reaches our escrow account we will inform you and begin the technical transfer.
2004-11-04 We have received the buyer's payment for your domain. We can now begin the technical transfer.
2004-11-04 The buyer has started transfer request. Please confirm the next transfer request from Nominet (ALL .co.uk. domains), or contact us to verify the request to be confirmed.

The buyer has apparently paid the money to sedo. I also contacted nominet and they said they havent recieved the transfer forms either.

Why cant i just change the TAG to there ISP and get paid :veryangry

Am i in my right to cancel ???

Laskos

SedoCoUk

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello from Sedo,

Now - before we all get caught up in another long and potentially argumentative thread with input from lots of uninvolved parties;
- have you contacted your transfer agent?
- have you contacted anyone at Sedo directly by email with your query?
- do you understand that we have to confirm that the buyer has control of the domain before we release the funds?
- do you realize that sometimes, the transfer of .co.uk domains can take longer than the transfer of some other domains, eg. .com's

Also - please note that I cannot answer questions like this on a forum.
Firstly, this forum is not intended to replace customer service. It is supposed to be a forum for feedback, suggestions, and general questions about Sedo.
Secondly, I cannot adequately address the issue at hand without all necessary details, ie. Sedo log-in name, domain name etc.
Please note if you want me to address a specific issue, you should contact me by email ([email protected]).
Thirdly, I am not a transfer agent.

I hope this explains what steps you should take in order to resolve this issue.
I'm sure it's a simple matter and one that can be cleared up quickly and efficiently through direct contact.
I hope you all understand the nature of this forum and appreciate that I can't go into specific instances on a forum, as I have already explained.

Kind Regards,

Nora Cotter
Key Account Manager

SEDO.COM :: Buy and Sell Domain Names and Websites

tel +49 (221)-420-758-287 :: fax +49 (212)-202-3951
email: [email protected] :: url: www.sedo.com

_______________________ :: make a name for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators