• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Is this VB hack available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross1982

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
626
Reaction score
0
I am looking for hack where a user has to post x amount of times in a 24 hour period to post in certain forums, then after 24 hours they must post the x amount of times in the other forums again etc

My version is 3.0.7

I have tried asking on the hack forum but no-one seems to answer, I also searched but couldn't find anything.

Thanks
 
You don't need a hack, you can use promotions, that's what they are for.
 
I thought that was just for one offs, like have xxx amount of posts to enter x forum, but I want it so they need x amount of posts every 24 hours, can that still be done with promotions?

Thnx
 
you need to ask some coder to customize this hack for you.

check out vbulletin.org, i think they have minimum post count before you can post in another forum section. just modify that to check for past 24 hours. it is probably a 3.5 hack.
 
gd is right. Some simple promotions should do that for you...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom