• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Jaik ,RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a very self reliant , even his family is as i said... I hope they will accept the cheque i send them.

More then money they need our prayers and support..

Very sad news indeed
May God bless his family in their time of grief
RIP Jaik, you were loved by many, who only met you in cyberspace.
What religion is Jaik?
 
My prayers are with JAIK and his family, may he rest in peace.
Very very sad news.
 
When yesterday I ear the bad news from DNJET i was shocked...I talk to this guy two weeks ago.!!! He did a nice banner to me...was very helpful....and very nice to work with...

In a time that a lot of scammers are showing...bad news to loose an honest and good man...
 
This is a sad time on DNF. A very sad time indeed. Does anyone know exactally what happend? or should that not be discussed?

I want to make a donation as well, we should also consider making a jaik logo to place on the header of DNF, as he was an honest, caring, hard working contributer to this forum, and he truely deserves a good seat on DNF forever.
 
Any update on the fund-raising or on Jaiks family?
 
Any update on the fund-raising or on Jaiks family?

930$ .. i have added some more and have a demand draft ready in next two days of Rs 40000 , which was original target..

Have talked to Jaik's dad and they r surprised that we have raised so much funds so fast.. and he wanted to thank all for this..
 
This is so sad news... May Jaik rest in peace. My prayers are with him and his family. Scorpio, I'd like to make a donation too. Can you send me a PM with payment details or post them here, please? Personally, I think also sending flowers and a card with the names of all donors will be nicer than only sending cash. What do you think?
 
This is so sad news... May Jaik rest in peace. My prayers are with him and his family. Scorpio, I'd like to make a donation too. Can you send me a PM with payment details or post them here, please? Personally, I think also sending flowers and a card with the names of all donors will be nicer than only sending cash. What do you think?


paypal email is [email protected] .

Adam and Wired have send flowers and cake to them.
I plan to collected all message from all doner in a doc file and send them with the cheque.
Will send flowers and cake after a week or so?
 
omg
i knew him, he was in my msn list,, used to make banners and sell out domain names. will pay for him and miss talkin to him
 
Oh man. I am just seeing this thread.
RIP Jaik. You definitely were an inspiration to all of us.
 
I have just returned from vacation to hear of this terrible news. Jaik was a great inspiration to me. He posed very strong courage and the strongest heart which can be a lesson to us all. Through all the illness and sickness Jaik experienced, you never heard not one single complaint from him. He has always expressed kindness and chearfullness with his presence.

I will miss him greatly and my thoughts are with his family. Scorpio, I have sent a donation to you for his family. I appreciate your help Scorpio in managing this.
 
I'm so sorry to read this..i didn't know Jaik..but ...

R.I.P Jaik
 
I'm very sorry for his family. Good Guy, i talked to him a few times, an excelent person, sorry to read this sad news.

RIP Jaik
 
Hi Everyone, I'd like to share this email I received today from Jaik's family.

My warmest regards to everyone who has ever known Jaik (and his family) and to those who only recently met Jaik thru his presence here at DNF.

Later, Wired

hi wired,
how are you.we have to inform you that all the poojas in connection with
jaik's demise are completed on 13-12-06.
we are slowly limping back to normal life.
we have also recieved the demand draft sent by all of you for RS-40000 and
we have realised the amont thru our bank.
very soon we will be depositing the amt int name of little ADITYA.
we dont get words to thank all of you for doing this.
plz convey this message to scorp and all.
we also thank you for making couple of for consoling our family and
sincerely sharing the grief.
we will get back to you again very soon.
with warm regards,
jaya jr


.
 
Hi Everyone, I'd like to share this email I received today from Jaik's family.

My warmest regards to everyone who has ever known Jaik (and his family) and to those who only recently met Jaik thru his presence here at DNF.

Later, Wired

thanks for sharing wired.:)
 
RIP Jaik, you will surely be missed. What a great guy.
 
Scorpio,

Is it too late to donate?
I just saw this thread :(
 
Scorpio,

Is it too late to donate?
I just saw this thread :(

COpper yes. Cause unless the amount is more then 100$ its not economical to send a cheque .

5$ courier guy takes and 5$ for draft and changing $ to INR..

Also our target of 40000 Rs has been achieved.
So u can hold the donation for now as jaik's sister will list his names for sale in few weeks. u can buy few names that time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom