• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers jennajameson.us.com - For sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunafabulous

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
I currently own the rights to (jennajameson.us.com)

This HOT sub domain is part of the CentralNic.

Details about how these .us.com domains work can be found on the following thread.
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=63208

Please PM with your offers.

All offers will be considered and the domain will be awarded to the person with the highest offer.

If necessary, I will set up an Auction.

Thanks!
 
WOW, I thought for sure I would have some feedback on this one!
 
tunafabulous said:
WOW, I thought for sure I would have some feedback on this one!

Positive feedback or negative feedback? :-D
 
clemzonguy,

I'm sure you have nothing but POSITIVE feedback! Let's here it!
 
tunafabulous said:
clemzonguy,

I'm sure you have nothing but POSITIVE feedback! Let's here it!

Well the positive is that I own two .US.COM domains myself :cheesy:

Good Luck with Jenna.
I am sure she's in good hands.....umm errr lol

517K overture on "jenna jameson"
2039 overture with extension on jennajameson.com
 
$300 takes this great CentralNic sub domain. PM or post offers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom