• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Jew.info on Sedo auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Reserve not met".
 
Bid of 5,000 Euros - Reserve met my browser says!

Oh, and Pred, calm down, you'll give yourself a hernia!
 
True, the sedo.co.uk seems to be out of sync with sedo.com

If you type in jew.info you'll go to the "reserve met" auction.

I wonder if the auction is kosher :D because the one about dirty.org stinks.
 
on the UK sedo i see 80 euro - reserve not met
on the sedo.com however i see 5k, reserve met
 
Acro, we have had our differences this evening, but that's water under the bridge I hope, I would think all hell would break loose if Sedo pulled another stunt (sorry I mean questionable move) like they did with 'Dirty.org'. If there was a problem they should have restarted the auction from the original starting price in my opinion.
 
Nothing personal Billbo, it's always tough to get one's point across in a faceless environment. :)

By the way, did you see the Raven.com fiasco?
 
Now 5,100 Euros!

Jews.info sold for $25,000 way back in December 2005, and Jew.us sold for $29,500 in January 2006.

My bet for this little gem is on circa $100-$200k, possibly more.
 
My bet for this little gem is on circa $100-$200k, possibly more.

That would be an Ali G special. By culture, it's worth as less as it can be. In fact, to successfully sell Jew.info one would have to conduct a Dutch (reverse) auction.
 
That would be an Ali G special. By culture, it's worth as less as it can be. In fact, to successfully sell Jew.info one would have to conduct a Dutch (reverse) auction.


LMAO :pound:
 
hey, stop that jew bashing :)

that one might set a new record for .info's :D
 
Not bashing at all. I'm ready to bet my Shekel.org on it :D
 
HI Theo!
Good to see you back!

It shows reserve met from my side at sedo.co.uk (although at times I have seen differences from sedo.com and co.uk)

I own shekel.info BTW :-)
 
heh I own lehem.com (bread), but that's probably not worth the shekel yet :D
 
30 mins to go and still only 5,100 Euro's, is there going to be late bidders or is this going to be the steal of the month?

Sold at 5,100 Euro's. Definately the steal of the month, how I wish I was not committed elsewhere! Ah well, that's business. Just shows that bargains do sometimes occur.
 
Wow, that is great. I have Gentiles.info :D

I have second thoughts of selling this though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom