• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed John McCain .net - A Second Look

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
3,506
Reaction score
5
I've had this domain for a few months now. Got a friend to catch it off the drop for me.

Domain recieves about 6 uniques/day.

I've spoken to the senator's secretary and she says that they will most likely not have any problems with me owning the .net version of the domain.

I want to develop this site, but not sure what to develop it is.

Some of you thought I was weary to grab this domain, thinking he would become the next president. But this article puts up another picture:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ne...en_john_mccain_considers_08_presidential_run/

He says, he will make his decision in 06', but chances are he is running. When it says it is unlikely for him to run for the #2 spot, it means that he does not want to run for vice president.

Appraisals/Comments/Welcome!
 
Duncan said:
I've had this domain for a few months now. Got a friend to catch it off the drop for me.

Domain recieves about 6 uniques/day.

I've spoken to the senator's secretary and she says that they will most likely not have any problems with me owning the .net version of the domain.

I want to develop this site, but not sure what to develop it is.

Some of you thought I was weary to grab this domain, thinking he would become the next president. But this article puts up another picture:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ne...en_john_mccain_considers_08_presidential_run/

He says, he will make his decision in 06', but chances are he is running. When it says it is unlikely for him to run for the #2 spot, it means that he does not want to run for vice president.

Appraisals/Comments/Welcome!


Just hope its the right spelling for the Oven Chips, I can't see John McCain even being in the running!

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon
 
He's certainly running. The issue is whether he can win the GOP primary.
 
and how to monetize something like this? Sell t-shirts? I think the name is cool and obviously a .net so wont get 90% of any traffic that will all be going to the .com of course..I would say its worth low-mid $xxx still MAX
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom