• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed JohnMcCain.biz - President Of 2008? - Possibly!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
3,506
Reaction score
5
Yes, i've posted this in appraisals in the past, but want a more up-to-date figure for this domain. Astonishingly I acquired this domain for reg-fee when CNN announced that John McCain would be pursuing presidency in 2008, and was a potential candidate to win! It's funny, I recieved an offer from a small domain portfolio company 2 weeks ago, asking if they could purchase the domain. Their offer was low $xxx. I rejected their offer. And after doing some research on google I found these sites!

http://www.cafepress.com/republicanred/507812

http://www.insidejoke.tv/200411/fox.asp <-- this is funny



TQ~
 
you should have accepted the offer.
 
Thanks, any other peoples wanting to take aim at this great lookin' appraisal?
 
Well you would have to wait till 2008 to get a high price if you can wait paying the renewal fees per year but if you really need the money you should had gone for the offer.
 
I think im gonna hold it out, this one looks to be a keeper.
 
Agree, should have taken the offer, or at least countered with $750
name.biz isn't worth that much. Someone wanted to give you more than it's value. I hope your plan works out for you though. Good luck,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom