Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

July 15th Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not running anything today. If anybody would like a shot at anything dropping email me. You pay only for success. Prices between $60-$250 depending on the quality.

Must have received by 10:30 PST

gmartfin@shaw.ca

Domain summit 2024

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Because like most speculators, we have entire lists of on-hold/expired domains. And by giving you a list of the domains we want, only increases the competition. How can one take you seriously. And consider your service legit if all you provide is an email address?

LOL nonethless I still think I might test the waters out.

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
>What are some example names that you have been able to grab before?

Don't worry, he's beat me to a few. Grrr.

>Because like most speculators, we have entire lists of on-hold/expired domains.
>And by giving you a list of the domains we want, only increases the competition.

Gordon's already been through those lists you have, and rejected the lot.

>How can one take you seriously.

Because I'll vouch for him?

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't worry, he's beat me to a few. Grrr.

:D only a few. Dam! Got to arrrange to have your ISP taken down again. LOL

While I take the point that some of you might feel you're giving away domain names that I might not know I can assure you you're wrong. I will only do this on days its a light load or no load.

From my perspective I shoot for names in the veins I'm mining. So to give away success (or failure) potentially adds to my competition. I don't need to do that.

Actually I have to laugh. So many of you whine you don't have a fair chance, you don't have the same access to the drops yet when you're offered it you find a multitude of reasons to decline.

I swear to god if I landed one of you a name you wouldn't pay for some obscure reason. <heavy sarcasm>Gee the sky's the wrong colour today. </heavy sarcasm>

Anyway I will post on the days it's light and you can take it or leave it. Your choice!

:D

bigdave

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gmartfin
Actually I have to laugh. So many of you whine you don't have a fair chance, you don't have the same access to the drops yet when you're offered it you find a multitude of reasons to decline.

I swear to god if I landed one of you a name you wouldn't pay for some obscure reason. <heavy sarcasm>Gee the sky's the wrong colour today. </heavy sarcasm>

I could embarress myself and admit that I'm such a newbie, that I don't know how to be sure which day a domain will drop. Oh wait, I just did! :sad:

How do you know when a tucows domain will drop?

BD :rolleyes:

bigdave

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gmartfin
Darn did I just give that secret away:rolleyes:

Ooops! :eek:

Well, if we want to hire you to fish for us, we do have to have some idea of when you should be fishing. Particularly since on some days you will have your own fish to catch...

Thanks,
BD :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom