• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Just donated 1000 DNF$ to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent 500 to biggedon to support
 
I know some big secrets too on here..but they will cost you some real $$$$$$$! ...enough to move to some island and hideout forever! ;)

Not so sure about rewarding the tattle tales...
 
DNP, no no no? Are you serious? And i voted on ya?
 
Ok Biggedon...thats nice...but anyway if you understand what this member did...why did the member who according to your own words was ´trying to bribe, coerce or buy votes is unworthy of such a free upgrade imo! ¨get an upgrade anyway? (I don´t have any problem with him, and he seems to me a good guy and helps a lot of people)

It looks like a contradiction to me...

Just asking...:-/
 
man, what an ebeneezer. I already knew he was a lowballer, but this is ill scrappy behavior
 
So Focus won exclusive upgrade? Congrats :) I'm very glad to see that, as you helped me to upgrade to platinum :)
 
yup, thanks brother... :ok:
Maybe you will be next?
 
Its a shame because DNP was likely to win anyway.
 
Maybe you will be next?

Hehe.. I would prefer to earn enough in next couple of years so I can afford that upgrade easily :)
 
Hehe.. I would prefer to earn enough in next couple of years so I can afford that upgrade easily :)

just 10000 posts and you are there:rolleyes:
 
Lol I wasn't talking about DNF$.. :)
 
Proudly donated some DNF$!

-DNP-
 
he's canadian.....give the kid a break...it must be the "hair".....lol.....slapshot......


www.blognerds.com

ps......any donations for my coffee cup?...lol.....

would greatly appreciate.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom