Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

fabulous Just got accepted into fabulous but whats next?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Fabulous.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malaysia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
just got acceptedinto fab but reading the threads in this section..seesm like a lot troubles wif fab.. but no harm parking my gambling domains wif them i guess..any views? kinda new into the fab interface as well still looking around inside...i have about 600+ fdomains so i just send it in fab n they will reject those not premium ones is that so? or i have to contact a manager to handle? fab users pls shed some light pls..thks!

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Malaysia,

Thanks for signing up with Fab. Once approved, your Account Manager will then import all eligible domains (from the list you submitted in your application) and have them set to our parking program.

Once this is completed they will notify you with the dns changes you need to make.

If you have any further questions feel free to email your account manager or drop me a PM.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Last edited:

Malaysia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi
i got accepted into fabulous but not sure shud i send in all my 600+ domains in for review.and how long does it takes to review? coz i check my gamblling domains that i submitted so far has been categorised but redirection still holding.. and my domain is not park until now..

furthermore no one from fabulous contact me yet.. did they send me an email?

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just got accepted into fabulous but whats next?

An email that your traffic is no good quality and they are cancelling your account ;)

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Malaysia,

I've sent you a PM.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Last edited:

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
denny007 said:

An email that your traffic is no good quality and they are cancelling your account ;)

You are about 90% correct; however, they wait until the end of the money so they receive all that free traffic. :blah:

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
is it true that Fab dont accept typo domains? what are they upto ? :fencing:

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi simon,

We do allow typo domains to be parked on our program. However, we do not accept domains that potentially infringe upon registered trademarks or may be seen to profit from the goodwill and/or intellectual property of companies.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Malaysia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
denny007 said:

is that true? can any other give comments about this?

Mike Fabulous said:
Hi simon,

We do allow typo domains to be parked on our program. However, we do not accept domains that potentially infringe upon registered trademarks or may be seen to profit from the goodwill and/or intellectual property of companies.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

hmm if so the account manager shud inform us about which domains shud be removed right n not simple cancelling our account after we aprk for one mth like jdk said.hope to get clarifications.

Malaysia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
do they pay u when they cancel ur fab account?

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nope. I had had a couple hundred in my account and they provided false claims regarding the traffic. If they do not convert well enough they will cancel you and keep the funds. Luckily, I didn't park more than 10 names with them as if I parked the majority of my names (300+) that deal with poker, etc I would have been really mad. I simply park my names, it is up to them to make them convert. If they don't simply ask I remove the names. You don't go cancelling an account if one or two of your names do not convert.

I even offered to assist in finding out why the traffic was not converting or their claims "I was traveling around the world" clicking on the ads. Right....Seems like a desperate attempt to steal a few hundred from someone. I have an account at just about every other PPC service for years without any issues at all. I had nothing to hide from them and offered to bend over backwards to make it right, but all they stated was "Sorry we can not offer your account back".

Am I upset? Sure; however, the money they kept is fine as I give them negative feedback everywhere, so they have lost more than just the couple hundred they kept.

It would be nice for them, or Mike, to contact me to see if we can straighten it out. Have they? Nope. So my views of them remain the same until it gets straightened out.

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
or their claims "I was traveling around the world" clicking on the ads.
They actually said that to you? :eek7:

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dvestors said:
They actually said that to you? :eek7:

Not word for word but close enough. I offered to give any IP's of mine, and help them any way shape or form to either get my names to convert or find out if some little $hit was clicking the ads and have his IP blocked, but instead they gave me a comment like that above and closed my account.

I am not out to get anyone. If someone is clicking ads they should have a system to block the person's IP,hostname, etc to prevent theirs from counting as clicks. It is not my fault and my account should not be cancelled.

But to answer your question, more or less yes that is what was portrayed to me in one shape or form.

Believe me I don't want to be someone to hold a grudge, but c'mon. When I heard that I was like are you serious? I was bending over backwords so far to help them I could have probably kissed my own a$$. It was no use to them to want to work and research the issue. Instead you're cancelled and we keep your funds. I am not interested in the funds from the other guys clicks but my names included many with legitimate traffic I lost a month or so revenue over.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yup and I would like to hear theirs but that wasn't an option as they simply said closed.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would aspire to join Fabulous one day and I guess will inquire prior to my registration for concrete info with regard to why an account maybe be closed. But jdk did you try to argue your case with them? to me it seems like more a mere unsubstantiated claims, correct me if i am wrong

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I did but they were reluctant to listen or try to work with me to resolve the issue. After several days of back and forth emails they stated "we are sorry we can not offer you an account."

Any response I made to them their reply was the same. After a few days I gave up with responding to them.

Hopefully, one day this can get resolved so there are no bad feeling towards them and we are able to work together (if I felt like it). Right now you can read the forum with several issues regarding the same issue, so it is not a one-case basis.

Who knows... :confused:

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mike Fabulous said:
Hi simon,

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

my typos of generics do very well at FAB, .50cents-3.00 a click, especially since we are able to input correct key words, the old system may not have recognized the typo

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
denny007 said:

:pound: :pound: :pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom