• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Just Got Listed On Great Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

rh287

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Messages
385
Reaction score
5
Just signed a contract to list one of my domains on Great Domains.

WeGay.com


Won't be on for about 5 days from now.

Does anuone know how well they sell?

Thanks....
 
rh287 said:
Just signed a contract to list one of my domains on Great Domains.

WeGay.com


Won't be on for about 5 days from now.

Does anuone know how well they sell?

Thanks....

Congrats. I am :grouphug: for you. Not sure how well they sell though.
 
I have had names there for almost 2 years and no offers , good luck though.
 
Congrats on your listing, but i have heard GD isnt very good with sales, so good luck!
 
rh287 said:
Just signed a contract to list one of my domains on Great Domains.

WeGay.com


Won't be on for about 5 days from now.

Does anuone know how well they sell?

Thanks....

What's WeGay?

Searchsix.com said:
I have had names there for almost 2 years and no offers , good luck though.

No wonder. If they accept names like WeGay (wtf???) than they are bigger farce than ever before.
 
Yeah, what does WeGay actually mean? Sounds absurd!
 
Sorry but that doesnt mean much, Great Domains is just a place with overpriced domains.. Sure they got some premium domains but the accept really strange domains as well..
Good luck though,
Jens
 
I'd have to agree. I've sent some oustanding names to GreatDomains, strong single words and they always get rejected, and then something like.. well wegay makes it in. Sorry, no offense but it's just not a premium name at all in my opinion. I don't understand their logic, but I wish you luck with it.
 
then something like.. well wegay makes it in. Sorry, no offense but it's just not a premium name at all in my opinion.

Maybe because it is only 5 letters long. and 2 words ? just my $0.02
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom