• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Just reg'd a name with previous problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,623
Reaction score
29
Just reg'd a name and went to list it with Trafficz. When I tried to import, it said already imported to someone elses account.

Went to check details on whois at domaintools - and it's got spam history.

I won't ever need email, but if I get an offer for it, I want to be able to sell it - but I won't sell it to anyone if it has got spam issues.

Anyone know a (free) procedure for removing the spam label?

Thanks - Jas
 
I just bought one here on the forum the other day that was blacklisted for spam as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom