• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

just saw 'ziddio' commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggieBiggie is verified member.

DNForum Moderator
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2002
Messages
15,098
Reaction score
2,270
came in and turned on the tv, trying to catch the Bulls game, and there's the first television ad for ziddio.com

could this be a rival to youtube?
 
That double D will hurt it, IMO.
 
Won't hurt the domainer who owns zidio.com though, looks like it's registered a year earlier. :)
 
Double D means far far less than how much money they have in their ass pocket.
 
It's billed as the YouTube rival. When I first heard about it I registered Ziddio.info and sold it for XXX. I should've hung onto it I guess. I've seen typos going for high XXX. Ziddio will be different from Youtube because they will broadcast the best videos on television, therefore maximizing there exposure.
 
good...good...excellent....I have a full range of Ziddio extensions......got few offer at mid xxx but after seeing Youtube.it gone for more than $30K I guess I`ll be waiting the right buyers .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom