• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Justdropped.com Name Recognition Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
1,293
Reaction score
0
All

We are looking for some honest feedback on our name penetration in the domain community. Justdropped.com has been operating now for about 4 years or so and we were curious how the community perceives our presence in the marketplace? Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks
 
I use JustDropped almost every day. Its a fantastic tool, and I've managed to pick up some nice names with it.

One suggestion I have is that you create a faster "domain report" for the selected domain names. Ive ordered them before, but it took atleast 24-48 hours to receive it; and by that time the good domain names were taken. The last couple times I tried to order the reports, I was contacted by your team that said "the reports are not available at this time."
 
Thanks Ashaw appreciate the feedback!
 
I use JustDropped several times per week. Very helpful. Thanks for the service. Glad you added the recent 24 hour search.
 
Thanks Carlton and EJS appreciate your comments. We are trying to gauge how well known the name is in the industry. I figured this forum was a good place to ask.
 
I use DeletedDomains.com , i'm not familiar with your site but I will make myself familiar with it.
In your opinion, how does your site compare/rate to DeletedDomains ?
Thanks :)
 
I use DeletedDomains.com , i'm not familiar with your site but I will make myself familiar with it.
In your opinion, how does your site compare/rate to DeletedDomains ?
Thanks :)

Hi picassoface,

Our data is updated constantly throughout the day, i think this sets us apart from most of the others. I feel DD has a strong name in the industry and we were trying to determine how Justdropped.com fairs in popularity with other domainers. Thanks
 
I use JustDropped. Great site/service.
 
I use the service on a regular basis. The searches are quite slow. I assume the search results are cached as paging through records is fast on the other hand.
It is still a nice tool. I was able to spot nice domains. One suggestion would be to improve the paging (ie being able to jump to page 20 straight without having to skip 19 screens).
 
One suggestion would be to improve the paging (ie being able to jump to page 20 straight without having to skip 19 screens).

Agreed.
 
I use the service on a regular basis. The searches are quite slow. I assume the search results are cached as paging through records is fast on the other hand.
It is still a nice tool. I was able to spot nice domains. One suggestion would be to improve the paging (ie being able to jump to page 20 straight without having to skip 19 screens).

Thanks sdsinc

Since we offer the service then you would not be able to see all of our "wonderful ads" :) Appreciate the feedback and your suggestion is
noted.
 
I use the service on a regular basis. The searches are quite slow. I assume the search results are cached as paging through records is fast on the other hand.
It is still a nice tool. I was able to spot nice domains. One suggestion would be to improve the paging (ie being able to jump to page 20 straight without having to skip 19 screens).


sdsinc - One other suggestion we can make is to download the results. After your first search is conducted you can then download the first 2000 domains. The is the same list that you would see by clicking 40 pages on the site.. Simply enter your email and the list is sent to you in text format.
 
I use DeletedDomains.com , i'm not familiar with your site but I will make myself familiar with it.
In your opinion, how does your site compare/rate to DeletedDomains ?
Thanks :)

I would use jd before deleteddomains
 
I have used your service and I think it's great. I use to use Snapcheck as well but since they went to a paid service, I mainly use this one now. This is the best free service out there IMO. I would ever pay a few bucks per month if I had to. Don't get any ideas though. :bounce:
 
sdsinc - One other suggestion we can make is to download the results. After your first search is conducted you can then download the first 2000 domains. The is the same list that you would see by clicking 40 pages on the site.. Simply enter your email and the list is sent to you in text format.
Sure but what about your privacy policy ?
 
Sure but what about your privacy policy ?

Thanks for the comments. In 4 years we have never used an email address for any type of spam, marketing, solicitation, etc. Registered users of the site will receive notices, however those requesting domain lists will never be contacted. Its a valid point and we will look at adding a privacy policy to that page. Thanks
 
JD is a great site, although sometimes the results are truncated (sometimes stops at a certain point in the alphabet, etc) and the results could be improved (sometimes caught domains show up...even some caught days before.) Overall, it's a great site; keep up the good work, Dan.
 
Love JD and I use it a lot. Congratulations!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom