• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Keep getting logged off

Status
Not open for further replies.

namewaiter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
0
What happened to the post about the cookie issues?

I've had to log in 3 times already today, is anyone else experiencing this?
 
I have this problem since the password changed, but only on my desktop PC. On laptop I don't need to always log-in...

Anyone know why?
 
I cleared cookies in my browser and logged in again and its good to go ever since.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom